Wednesday 24 June 2009

"Aerial And Trail" is now available on amazon.com


Holy shit!


Aerial And Trail on amazon.com

Aerial And Trail on amazon.co.uk

That's right, people. For just $3.56US/£2.76UK you can download the EP encoded at 256kbps (you also have the option of buying single tracks at $0.89/£0.69 each). If this kind of quality seems like a blow to your audiophile sensibilities, just e-mail me and I'll send you a link to the wave files.

Actually, if you buy the thing in its digital form, e-mail me anyway. Not only will you get an e-mail of appreciation from me, the artist, but if I have any physical CDs left (I plan on ordering some from amazon.com On Demand ) I'll ship one to you. I rule.

*STOP PRESS*


Aerial And Trail just got its first review at Jamendo and it calls my music intelligent and stylish. In your face, Scott Walker!

I loved the different sounds and feelings to this amazing,class done album, filled with charismatic, very interesting, intelligent,stylish, pop, acoustic, psychedelic, electronic, jazzy music. Filled with great vocals that really bring this music to life. And also love the sound effects as well.

Rated 4.5/5 stars

-musictomyears


No comments:

Post a Comment