Sunday 29 November 2009

Electric Sound Continuum, the debut album update.

As some of you probably know (and billions of unwashed masses probably don't) I have been working on the Electric Sound Continuum debut album for a while. Here's some news:

1. The album won't be called "Satan Sodomizes The Pope With A Stick That's Been Dipped In Vaseline". Yesterday I visited the local church and I came to the horrible conclusion that it's very long (the name, not the stick). Consequently, the album with be called "Electric Sound Continuum".

2. I am probably going to release a single in some months. As Uncut will probably say soon "any song on Electric Sound Continuum's self-titled debut could be a single" so I still don't know which one it's going to be. Whan I say "some months" I mean "yeah right" so don't hold your breath.

That's it for now. Since I'm not convinced that anyone is actually reading this blog, the first three people that send me an e-mail saying "I actually read your blog" will get a free (download) copy of the single and the album when they are released. If no-one responds, I'm going to have no choice but to energise my Tachyonic Destructo-Beam and destroy this shithole (ie. the world).

No comments:

Post a Comment